2- Day Spring 2020 Eco Heritage Boat Cruise
Spend two days traveling and exploring the majestic St. Johns in our River’s Middle Basin on our 51st Eco Heritage boat cruise!
– Fascinating speakers
– Stops at parks, springs and hiking trails
– Wonderful photo and wildlife-viewing opportunities
– Riverfront overnight accommodations at Tropical Resort and Marine and Riviera Resort
– Breakfast, two lunches and dinner, plus drinks and snacks on board
– Parking and chartered bus transportation
– Comfortable seating aboard the Blue Heron River Tours pontoon boat that seats 40 passengers comfortably. The boat has restrooms on board.
You must be able to step up at least 3 steps to get on the boat and any walking assistance devices must fold so it does not obstruct visibility in the boat aisle-way. Additionally, many stops require a minimum of 1/4 mile walking.
Cost is $450 for single room passengers and $750 for doubles. $50 nonrefundable deposit due at registration, and balance is due 30 days before departure.
A complete trip itinerary, frequently asked questions including what to expect, what to pack and a reading list, plus menu choices will be sent to registered passengers 30 days before departure. Dietary, walking and accommodation requests are included in your reservation form. Lodging is included. You will be staying at Tropical Resort & Marina or Riviera Resort. We take care of room arrangements for all passengers.
Meeting Location: Astor Bridge & Marina on Thursday, April 16 @ 8:00 a.m.
Q U E S T I O N S ?
Email Outreach Director, Kelly Thompson, email@example.com or call (904) 256-7614.